The Chronicle’s weekly sportswrap supplement came out today, titled “BULL CITY HOLLIDAY.”
The Duke football team defeated N.C. Central in the Bull City Grid Iron Classic, with injured wide receiver Blair Holliday making his return to Wallace Wade, an inspiring moment for the team.
Here are all the other links from sportswrap that you should be sure to check out:
- The No. 2 Duke women’s soccer team defeated Miami 3-2 in overtime with a Laura Weinberg goal sealing the deal in extra minutes.
- The Duke men’s soccer team earned its first ACC win, holding Clemson at nil in a 2-0 victory.
- The cross country team easily beat N.C. Central in a race that began before the football game around the track at Wallace Wade.
- The No. 17 Blue Devils split their field hockey matches during the weekend, beating No. 25 Richmond but losing to No. 8 Old Dominion.
- The men’s and women’s tennis teams began their season at the Fab Four Invitational in Cary. The men dominated, while the women were less successful.
- The Duke volleyball team took one of three games at Michigan Invitational, including a five-set loss to the No. 22 Wolverines.
- The Duke men’s golf team won the Tar Heel invitational.
Make sure to pick up your Monday copy of The Chronicle and visit the website for your Duke sports news every day.