The Chronicle’s weekly sportswrap supplement came out today titled, “THREE DOWN, THREE TO GO.”
The Duke football team defeated Memphis 38-14, giving the team its first 3-1 start since 2008 and placing them halfway to its first bowl game since 1994.
Here are all the other links from sportswrap that you should be sure to check out:
- Duke’s defense shined brightly in the win against Memphis, yielding just one defensive touchdown, and that was after a 95-yard kickoff return.
- The injury statuses of running back Josh Snead and defensive back/kick returner Lee Butler remain unclear after they pair was forced to leave early Saturday.
- Duke men’s soccer goalkeeper James Belshaw recorded his third consecutive shutout, but the Blue Devils could not find the back of the net against No. 16 Wake Forest for a 0-0 draw.
- Duke field hockey fell to No. 1 North Carolina but rebounded for a win against Michigan State.
- Injuries derailed a thin Duke cross country lineup at the Panorama Farms Invitational.
- Duke volleyball fell against both of its Triangle rivals, losing to North Carolina and N.C. State.
And be sure not to miss out on any of Duke’s action this week—see the graphic below for a schedule of this week’s events.