Duke basketball had its most dominant of the season, destroying Delaware 88-50 at Cameron Indoor Stadium Saturday.
But with other big sports news filling the pages this weekend, make sure not to miss these articles in this week’s Sportswrap, The Chronicle’s weekly sports supplement, titled “Dela-where?”
- Duke football has been bowl bound since the team’s dramatic victory against North Carolina, but the Blue Devils finally found out what bowl they’re headed to: The Belk Bowl in Charlotte against Cincinnati.
- Oh, and if you’re a Duke student, 500 tickets are being given away to the Duke-Cincinnati game free to students courtesy of an unnamed donor.
- In Duke basketball’s blowout win against the Blue Hens, the bench finally got its chance to shine.
- No. 4 Duke women’s basketball, meanwhile, cruised against No. 10 California, their first ranked opponent of the season.
- Rebounding and depth keyed the Blue Devils win against Cal, despite some sloppy play late in the game.
- Duke wrestling split its first dual meet of the season, losing to No. 13 Northwestern but beating Stevens Tech.