With the first weekend of February coming up, it’s a busy weekend ahead for Duke sports. Not only is Duke basketball on the road facing Florida State, but the women’s basketball team will engage in some Tobacco Road antics, taking on North Carolina in Chapel Hill.
Here’s what you’ve got to look forward to this weekend:
- Now with one road victory under its belt, the No. 5 Duke basketball squad will look to follow that up with a second, taking on Florida State in Tallahassee. The Seminoles won two of three games when the squads faced off last year.
- Coming off a dominant second-half performance against Miami, Duke women’s basketball aims to stay undefeated in the ACC as it faces its toughest conference test thus far, No. 11 North Carolina.
- Have you ever done a 12-hour drive? That’s what the Duke fencing team is doing this weekend as it heads to MIT.
- The Duke men’s tennis team has a busy weekend ahead in the Midwest, taking on No. 25 Illinois and No. 30 Notre Dame.
- The women’s tennis team, meanwhile, will also be challenged, taking on No. 14 Northwestern.
- The Duke track and field team is aiming to set some records in New York this weekend.